Biography: After graduating from the graduate school of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia and defending the dissertation in 1995 Anna Glazova worked as a teacher at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia and at other Universities in Moscow. Since 2006 she has been engaging in scientific research activity at Russian Institute for Strategic Studies. Anna Glazova is the author of many scientific articles published in Russian editions such as journals “Problems of National Strategy”, “National Defense”, “Moscow”, etc. She participated in many international conferences. She speaks English, Spanish and German.
Areas of expertise: external and internal policy of Turkey; geopolitical and geo-economic processes in the Middle East and the Black Sea region.
- Article “Impact of the “Arab Spring” on the non-Arab Middle Eastern countries”, journal “National Strategy Issues”, №4 2014 Edited by A. Glazova
- Review “Imperial essence” of the US and its implications for world politics”, journal “National Strategy Issues”, № 4, 2013. p. 198-201
- Article “Turkey's policy in the Western Balkans”, journal “National Strategy Issues”, №24, 2013. p. 22-34
- Article ““Arab Spring”: consequences for the Russian and the world politics”, journal “National Strategy Issues”, №4, 2012. p.7-38. In collaboration with Suponina, Glushchenko, Karyakin, Kurtov, Shelgunov.
- Article “Turkish-Israeli relations: Is there a prospect of recovery from the crisis?”, journal “National Strategy Issues”, № 2, 2012, p.49-52
- Article “Turkey's foreign policy initiatives in the South Caucasus”, journal “National Strategy Issues”, №1, 2011
Trump trying to keep Turkey in the US orbit
US-Turkey relationship: prospects for overcoming the crisis
US Strategy in Afghanistan: Destabilization for Empowerment
Tragic events in Afghanistan are a logical response to intensifying US activity
Russian policy in the Middle East
The Middle East and North Africa are experiencing a fundamental geopolitical transformation
Recip Erdogan’s Plan B: Settle Arabs in Kurdistan
The Sultan has a plan: he aspires to lead the Muslims of Europe