leading research fellow
PhD in Economic Sciences
Deputy Chief Editor of the «National Strategy Issues» journal, member of the RISS Academic Board.
Area of research: US-Russian political and economic relations, regional issues of international security, energy and economic security of Russia, Russia – EU energy cooperation.
- Glushchenko Y. N. National Debt and Federal Budget Deficit in the context of the US Financial Stability // National Strategy Issues.- 2012.-no. 3.- pp. 114–131.
- Glushchenko Y. N. Challenges and Opportunities of Russia - EU Gas Cooperation: France factor // Revue Défense Nationale (Russian version). - 2012.-no. 2.- pp. 61-77
- Glushchenko Y. N. Current State, Challenges and Opportunities of the US - EU Economic Cooperation // National Strategy Issues. - 2011. - no. 4 .- p.
- Glushchenko Y. N. "Green" Energy Policy of B. Obama Administration in the Context of the US Innovative Economic Develompent // Future development of «green» energy: challenge for Russia ; Book of reports. Moscow.: RISS, 2011.- pp. 63–68.
- Glushchenko Y. N. On main priorities of the US policy toward China // Russia in Asia-Pacific Region: security and cooperation issues; Source book. – Moscow.: RISS, 2011.- pp. 51-66.
- Glushchenko Y. N. Current State and Oppotunities of Russia - EU Cooperation in natural Gas Supplies // National Strategy Issues. - 2010. - no. 3. - pp. 146–161.
- Glushchenko Y. N. Russian Strategic Riss amid the global economic crisis: oil and gas factor // Political and Military Situation in the world and Russian National Security Issues;Source book. - Moscow.: RISS, 2011.- pp. 49-58
- Glushchenko Y. N. European Vector of the Russian Oil Industry: monograph / Y. N. Gluschenko ; Rus. Inst. for Strategic Studies – Moscow. : RISS, 2007. ‒ 178 p.
- Glushchenko Y. N. Current State and Future Development of international LNG market and Russian interests : Research and information bulletin «Russian Vector» / Rus. Inst. for Strategic Studies – Moscow. : RISS, 2007. – no 3. ‒ 14 p.
- Glushchenko Y. N. Russia and struggle against international terrorism in Central Asia // Russia in Asia: interaction issues / K. A. Kokarev (Ph.D) (ed.) ; Rus. Inst. for Strategic Studies