It was organized by the Black Sea-Caspian Regional Information-Analytical Center of the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies, Center for Strategic Studies and Armed Forces of Yemen, Centre for Regional Studies of the Institute of Sociology and Religious Studies, SFU, Humanitarian Fund “Caucasus – New Horizons” .During the round table were discussed the following questions:
– the geopolitical situation in the Middle East;
– geopolitical causes and consequences of the crisis in Ukraine;
– the position of the Caucasian Diaspora in the Middle East;
– modern realities of inter-ethnic relations as a factor of destructive processes;
– the main scenarios and prospects of Eurasian integration;
– Ukrainian-Russian relations.