Pages, tagged as «Memorial cross»
The Memorial cross in commemoration of the soldiers of the Great War was restored and consecrated in Bashkiria
One of the first monuments in Ufa province, Memorial cross in commemoration of the First World War was built in Pechenkino village in August, 1915. It was set up during the Great Retreat, after the Emperor Nikolay II became the head of the army. There was a chapel next to the cross, but both of the monuments were destroyed in Soviet times.